Cloud storage for your mobile devices. Easy to backup, search, and share.
Sign up today and your first 30 days are on us.
● Unlimited storage - Unlimited storage and continuous backup of photos, videos, documents and more on your phones and computers (requires Unlimited plan)
● Unlimited devices - No limit to the number of eligible phones, tablets and computers backed up (requires Unlimited plan)
● Cross-compatible - Works with iOS, Android, Windows and Mac operating systems (requires Unlimited or 2TB plan)
● Shareable storage - Personal storage for up to 5 users (requires Unlimited or 2TB plan)
● SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, tablet or computer
● PRIVATE FOLDER with PIN-protection for your sensitive content
● ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
● CREATE MOVIES AND CUSTOMIZE PHOTOS Make masterpieces with music, filters and fun stickers to share
● FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with weekly photo flashbacks
● CAST TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
● SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
Get started with Verizon Cloud today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
What's New in Version 21.1
• Unlimited Verizon Cloud plan enhanced onboarding flow
Verizon Cloud can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.*
New Verizon Cloud subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone for a 30-day premium trial of Unlimited, 2TB or 600GB storage plans. You will automatically be billed $19.99/month, $14.99/month or $5.99/month (plus taxes and Verizon surcharges), respectively, once the trial ends unless you cancel. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support.
* Data charges apply.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/