Enjoy your special occasions with TheDayBefore!
Let the widget automatically calculate the event or the number of days since your special occasion, so that you can celebrate and never miss out on any special day!
[How Calculation Works]
Days Left: the number of days left until a registered event/anniversary.
Day Count: the number of days passed since an event/anniversary.
Month count: baby's age(month), etc.
Week count: count 7 day as 1 week
YY/MM/DD: view date as Year/Month/Day
Monthly: repeated for monthly events/anniversaries
Annually: repeated for annual event/anniversaries
Weekly: repeated for weekly event/anniversaries
- Show events on Status Bar: using various icons and your photos as icons.
- Display multiple widgets on home screen
- Widget Size Options: Three options (1x1, 2x1 and 4x2) are available.
- Seven ways of calculating days
- Calculate anniversary (100th day, 200th day…) automatically
- Background photo settings and Motion stickers
- Story (Write your Story, remeneber yesterday and plan for tomorrow.)
[fix the event on status bar]
- Offers a variety of pretty icons
- Use my pictures as status bar icons! (Android 6.0 or higher)
[How to Register Widgets]
- Touch and hold an empty space on your phone wallpaper, and go to Widget
- Select thedaybefore, selec from various widget sizes.
* If you want to register the end of each month repeatedly
- If you want to designate it as the last day of each month, you can specify any month or 31 days. Months without 31 days automatically designate as the end day of the month. In other words, months up to the 30th will be converted to 30th, and February will be converted to 28th or 29th.
* When TRANSPARENT is applied to widget text.
When TRANSPARENT is applied to widget text, It is recommended that you remove the Text-shadow option. Otherwise, only shadows may be visible.
- Photo / media / file permissions
This will be used to load and save photos.
- Location Access
is used to display the weather information.
[Exclude from Battery optimization]
- To receive event alarms and use the status bar normally, please allow to 'exclude from battery optimization'.(optional)