Microsoft SudokuMicrosoft Corporation
The description of Microsoft Sudoku
Relax and keep your mind sharp with a game of Microsoft Sudoku, the world’s best Sudoku app.
Play puzzles you’ve come to love now with 6 difficulty levels to choose from! Elegant, clean and intellectually stimulating. Play at your leisure where every puzzle is freshly generated giving you a never-ending supply of unique classic Sudoku games to play.
Try a whole new take on Sudoku! Rules are the same but the blocks have irregular shapes. You might not ever go back to the classic way of playing again! It’s cool to be Irregular.
Play 3 unique challenges every day, collect coins and win badges! Classic, Irregular and an all new Ice Breaker game mode! In Ice Breaker placing correct numbers sends shockwaves across the board that break the ice. Give it a try, it’s a breeze!
• Freshly generated puzzles every game across 6 levels of difficulty for Classic and Irregular Sudoku
• 3 new Daily Challenges every day
• Multiple different themes to choose from. Are you a visual person? Try the Charms theme that uses symbols instead of numbers and can be played in any game mode!
• Take notes like you would like you did on paper that get automatically updated each time you fill in a cell.
• Made a mistake? No problem just erase it
• Sign in with a Microsoft account to earn Xbox Live achievements and save your progress in the cloud across all your Android devices.
• Track your Statistics for all game modes including your Best Time, Average Time, and Games Played.
• Customize the way you play with tons of settings including Block Duplicates, Show Mistakes, Show All Notes, and more!
• Play by choosing a square first or a number first. Any input method works!
• Pick up right where you left off, your classic and irregular puzzle progress is saved when you close the app!
- RequiresAndroid 6.0+
- DeveloperMicrosoft Corporation
- Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create SpreadsheetsMicrosoft Corporation
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Slideshows and PresentationsMicrosoft Corporation
- Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the GoMicrosoft Corporation