Microsoft LauncherMicrosoft Corporation
The description of Microsoft Launcher
Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that empowers you to be more productive on your Android device. Microsoft Launcher is highly customizable, allowing you to organize everything on your phone. Your personalized feed makes it easy to view your calendar, to do lists, and more. Sticky Notes on the go. When you set up Microsoft Launcher as your new home screen, you can either start fresh with your favorite apps or import your current home screen layout. Need to switch back to your previous home screen? You can do that, too!
This version of Microsoft Launcher has been rebuilt on a new codebase to make new features possible, including dark mode, personalized news, and numerous performance improvements (improved load time, less memory use, better battery performance, and fluent animation).
MICROSOFT LAUNCHER FEATURES
· Give your phone a consistent look and feel with custom icon packs and adaptive icons.
· Enjoy a fresh new image from Bing every day or choose your own photos.
· Comfortably use your phone at night or in low light environments with Microsoft Launcher’s new dark theme. This feature is compatible with Android’s dark mode settings.
· Microsoft Launcher now loads faster, uses less memory, is more battery efficient, and offers fluent animations.
TERM OF USE
Downloading Microsoft Launcher gives the option to replace the default launcher or to toggle between device launchers. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 7.0+.
- RequiresAndroid 5.0+
- DeveloperMicrosoft Corporation
- Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create SpreadsheetsMicrosoft Corporation
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Slideshows and PresentationsMicrosoft Corporation
- Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the GoMicrosoft Corporation