Go FreeAI Factory Limited
The description of Go Free
★ Top Developer (awarded 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015) ★
Google Play's strongest Go/Baduk program! To coincide with the AlphaGo - Sedol match, AI Factory has released a substantially updated product. This new version has been 3 years in preparation and improves the top play strength by 10 grades from 8 kyu to 3 dan. This is based on the new Aya program, which was the winner of the KGS World Computer Go Championship November 2014 and EGC Computer Go Tournament 2015. It is consequently a substantially bigger program, but offers much more.
With its rich strategy and simple rules, the ancient game of Go (Wei-chi/Baduk) is widely regarded as the ultimate thinking game. This product will allow you to learn and master this game!
- Full 9x9, 13x13 games (19x19 limited to 180 moves. Paid version allows whole game)
- 10 Difficulty levels from 18 Kyu to 3 Dan
- Aya Go Engine (International Gold Medallist)
- 2 Player Hotseat
- Go Rules, Handicaps. Chinese and Japanese rules supported.
- Hints at 1 Dan level to help you develop.
- Help includes a walk-through and links to teaching resources.
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
- RequiresAndroid 4.1+
- DeveloperAI Factory Limited